How to replace your razor blade:
- Twist the bottom of the razor’s handle to open the butterfly head.
- Slide the new blade out from the cartridge and carefully remove the tissue paper.
- Please be careful to hold the blade at the unsharpened edges.
- Then, slip the blade right in the head, twisting the bottom of the handle to completely close the butterfly.
- Discard your used razor blades by placing them in the back slot of the razor cartridge.
Warning: Throwing away unprotected razor blades can lead to serious injury.